- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer or another device.
- Enter your passcode, if you have one, to unlock your iOS device.
- If you don't want to trust the computer or another connected device, tap Don't Trust on your iOS device.
In this way, how do I unlock my iPhone to import photos to my Mac?
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes on your Mac.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or digital camera to your Mac with a USB cable.
- You might need to unlock your iOS device using your passcode.
- On your Mac, the Photos app automatically opens.
How do I unlock my iPhone for Dropbox?
- Click the Dropbox icon in the sytem tray.
- Click on the gear icon for the tools pull down menu then select Preferences.
- Select the Import tab.
Can I unlock my iPhone from icloud?