How do you unlock the keyboard on a HP laptop?
If your keyboard is not working, try the following steps:
- Shut down the computer and restart.
- Press the Esc key repeatedly to see if the Startup Menu screen displays.
- If the Startup Menu screen opens, press the F10 key to open the BIOS settings.
- Restart the computer.
- Click Start , then click Control Panel.
Please follow the instructions below:
- Exit the app you are currently in by pushing the home button.
- Go to the Settings app on your device.
- Select General.
- Scroll down and tap on Keyboard.
- Select Keyboards.
- Now go to Add New Keyboard
- In the Third-Party Keyboards section, select your keyboard (Keedogo or Keedogo Plus)
- You can use a numeric key pad to enter numbers with On-Screen Keyboard.
- Open On-Screen Keyboard by clicking the Start button. , clicking All Programs, clicking Accessories, clicking Ease of Access, and then clicking On-Screen Keyboard.
- Click Options, select the Turn on numeric key pad check box, and then click OK.
- Tap Settings, scroll down to the Personal section, then tap Language & input. Just tap Default to swap keypads in Android. Scroll down again to the Keyboards & Input Methods heading for a list of all the keyboards installed on your Android device, with active keyboard checked on the left.
- Slide the switch to turn on the device (green coloring becomes visible). Earlier Apple Wireless Keyboard models have a power button on the right side of the device. Press the button and you see a green LED on the top of the device, near the button.
For Windows 8.1
- If your keyboard does not have a Scroll Lock key, on your computer, click Start and then press CTRL+C to display the Charms bar.
- Click Change PC Settings.
- Select Ease of Access > Keyboard.
- Click the On Screen Keyboard slider button to turn it on.
- WinLock. A comprehensive security solution for personal or publicly accessible computers and office workstations. It is a program that ensures that only authorized people can access sensitive information on your computer.
- How to disable the lock screen in the Pro edition of Windows 10
- Right-click the Start button.
- Click Search.
- Type gpedit and hit Enter on your keyboard.
- Double-click Administrative Templates.
- Double-click Control Panel.
- Click Personalization.
- Double-click Do not display the lock screen.
- Click Enabled.
- Press and hold the Windows ( ) key, and then press the q key.
- In the search box type Touchpad.
- Touch or click Mouse & touchpad settings.
- Look for a Touchpad On/Off toggle. When there is a Touchpad On/Off toggle option. Touch or click the Touchpad On/Off toggle, to toggle the touchpad on or off.
Updated: 2nd November 2019