Do one of the following:
- Press the Scroll Lock (sometimes appears as ScrLk) key on your keyboard.
- If your keyboard does not have a Scroll Lock key, on your computer, got to Start, All Programs, Accessories, Ease of Access, and then click On-Screen Keyboard.
Furthermore, how do I unlock Scroll Lock?
Turn off Scroll Lock
- If your keyboard does not have a Scroll Lock key, on your computer, click Start > Settings > Ease of Access > Keyboard.
- Click the On Screen Keyboard button to turn it on.
- When the on-screen keyboard appears on your screen, click the ScrLk button.
Why are my up and down arrow keys not working?
Cause: Scroll Lock is turned on and causing the arrow keys to scroll the workbook area. Scroll Lock is a toggling lock key on the keyboard, just like the CAPS LOCK key. Once pressed, Scroll Lock is enabled. To use the arrow keys to move between cells, you must turn Scroll Lock off.