Some fractions (1/4, 1/2, and 3/4) automatically switch to a fraction character when you type them (¼, ½, ¾). But others do not (1/3, 2/3, 1/5, etc.). To switch to a fraction character, click Insert > Symbols > More Symbols. In the Subset drop-down list, click Number Forms and select a fraction.
Considering this, how do you make a fraction on Google Docs?
Insert an equation
- Open a document in Google Docs.
- Click where you want to put the equation.
- Click Insert Equation.
- Select the symbols you want to add from one of these menus: Greek letters. Miscellaneous operations. Relations. Math operators. Arrows.
- Add numbers or substitute variables in the box.
How do I write fractions in PPT?
The process is also faster than using the “Font” tab to convert your numbers.
- Launch PowerPoint. Open a presentation where you need to add fractions.
- Choose a fraction, such as 5/15.
- Scroll down, and click “Insert New Equation.”
- Click the numerator box, and type your number.
- About the Author.
How do you type fractions on Iphone?
Rotate your iPhone into landscape mode and notice there are additional functions available on the left side of the screen. Enter a number you wish to make into a fraction, which will be the denominator and press the 1/x button. The resulting value in the calculator screen is the value of the calculation.