In this manner, how do I turn on wifi on my laptop?
How do I turn on wireless capability on my HP laptop?
- Click on Start. It's in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Click on Network and Internet.
- Click on Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on Change adapter settings.
- Right-click on Wireless Connection.
- Click on Enable.
How can I connect laptop with wifi?
- Open the Start menu in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen, and then select the Connect To option from the right-hand column.
- Select Wireless Network Connection.
- Select the name (SSID) of your WiFi network from the list of available connections and then click the Connect button.