Consequently, how do I reset my Mac keyboard?
- Shut down your Mac.
- Locate the following keys on the keyboard: Command (?), Option, P, and R.
- Turn on your Mac.
- Press and hold the Command-Option-P-R keys immediately after you hear the startup sound.
- Hold these keys until the computer restarts and you hear the startup sound for a second time.
How do I pair my wireless keyboard with my Mac?
- In the Bluetooth menu, choose Turn Bluetooth On.
- Choose Bluetooth > Set up Bluetooth Device.
- Choose Keyboard. Hold the keyboard within 5 inches of the Mac screen and click Continue.
- Type the number to pair the keyboard with your Mac. Click the Continue button to return to the desktop.
Why my wireless keyboard is not working?