- Open your device's Settings app .
- Tap Users & accounts. If you have more than one account on your device, tap the one you want.
- Tap Account sync.
- Turn off the apps you don't want to auto-sync.
In this manner, how do I enable sync on my Samsung?
- Touch Apps.
- Scroll to and touch Email.
- Touch Menu.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Manage accounts.
- Touch the desired account.
- Touch Sync settings.
- Touch Sync schedule.
How do I turn on Android system sync?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app .
- Tap Accounts.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More .
- Make sure the box next to "Auto-sync data" is checked.
How do you turn on email sync on Android?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Email.
- From an Inbox, tap the Menu icon (located in the upper-right).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Manage accounts.
- Tap the appropriate email account.
- Tap Sync settings.
- Tap Sync Email to enable or disable.
- Tap Sync schedule.