- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap Cellular.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and switch the Wi-Fi Assist toggle to Off.
Furthermore, where is the smart network switch on s8?
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps.
- From a Home screen, navigate:Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi.
- Ensure the Wi-Fi switch is turned on then tap the Menu icon .
- Tap Advanced.
- Tap the Smart network switch to turn on or off .
What is WiFi assistant on Android?
How do you turn off WiFi assist on a Samsung?
- From the home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap MORE.
- Tap Smart network switch.
- Tap On or Off to enable or disable as required.