Quickly turn slow keys on and off. Under Enable by Keyboard, select Turn on accessibility features from the keyboard to turn slow keys on and off from the keyboard. When this option is selected, you can press and hold Shift for eight seconds to enable or disable slow keys.
How do I turn off Sticky keys in Windows 10?
To turn it on and off, you can adopt the following methods.
- Video guide on how to turn on and off Sticky Keys in Windows 10:
- Way 1: Use the Shift key.
- Step 1: Continuously press the Shift key 5 times.
- Step 2: Select Yes in the confirmation dialog.
- Way 2: Make it in Ease of Access keyboard settings.
What is the sticky keys?
It serializes keystrokes instead of pressing multiple keys at a time, allowing the user to press and release a modifier key, such as Shift, Ctrl, Alt, or the Windows key, and have it remain active until any other key is pressed.