Android - How to disable in-app purchases
- Open the Google Play App.
- Press your phone's Menu button and go to Settings.
- Scroll to the "User Controls" section.
- Tap on "Set or Change PIN option" and enter a 4 digit PIN.
- Back to the "User Controls", simply check "Use PIN for purchases"
Subsequently, one may also ask, what is Samsung billing on my phone?
The application is used to purchase apps through Samsung Store application that is delivered with Samsung phones. Samsung Billing acts as bridge between Samsung Store and payment servers. Without it, you will not be able to purchase anything.
What is the Samsung print service?
Samsung Print Service Plugin is an official app from Samsung (it also works with Android devices from any other manufacturer) that lets you send any document from your Android to a printer found on the same network.
What is the use of Samsung push service?
The Samsung Push Service is used to provide updates and notifications for services exclusive to Samsung. Basically, what it does is display a new message or badge whenever there is an update. However, the Samsung Push service can also push app offers and other notifications to your phone.