If you no longer wish to divert your calls to your voicemail or another number, you need to cancel the diverts.
- Cancel all diverts. Press Phone. Press Keypad. Key in ##002# and press the call icon.
- Return to the home screen. Press the Home key to return to the home screen.
Beside this, how do you divert a landline to a mobile?
To divert your calls, follow these instructions on the telephone line you want to divert from:
- To divert all calls dial: *21*(phone number you want to divert to)#
- To divert any calls you don't manage to answer within 15 seconds dial: *61*(phone number you want to divert to)#
How do you forward a landline to a cell phone?
Just follow these steps:
- Dial star-seven-two (*72) from your landline phone and wait for a dial tone.
- Press the 10-digit number of the cell phone where you'd like your calls to be forwarded to.
- Press the pound button (#) or wait for a response indicating that call forwarding has been activated.
How can I divert my calls to another number?
Just follow these simple steps for BT Mobile, O2 and Vodafone:
- Press **
- Enter one of these codes: 21 to divert all calls. 61 to divert calls you don't answer within 15 seconds.
- Press the * key again.
- Enter the phone number you want to divert calls to replacing the 0 with +44.
- Press the # key and then press send / dial.