- Click the File tab.
- Click Account Settings, and then click Account Settings.
- On the E-mail tab, click the Exchange account, and then click Change.
- Under Microsoft Exchange server, select or clear the Use Cached Exchange Mode check box.
- Exit and then restart Microsoft Outlook 2010.
Similarly, it is asked, what is cached mode on outlook?
How do you turn off cached mode in Outlook 2016?
- In Outlook, select “File” > “Account Settings” > “Account Settings“.
- Select the Exchange account in the list under the “E-mail” tab, then select “Change…“.
- Check the “Use Cached Exchange Mode” box to enable it. Uncheck it to disable it.
How do I clear my outlook cache?
- Open a new email message.
- Type the first few characters of the nickname cache entry that you want to remove from the cache.
- When the entry appears in the list of suggested names, use the UP and DOWN arrow keys on your keyboard to select the entry, and then press DELETE on your keyboard.