- Find Galaxy Apps in your app drawer.
- Tap More and then Settings in the top-right corner.
- Tap the toggle next to Push notifications.
- While here, you can also turn off notifications for app updates if you wish.
Also asked, how do I stop briefing on Samsung Galaxy?
- 1 Tap and hold an empty area on the Home screen. Or, “pinch” two fingers together on the Home screen.
- 2 Then, swipe to the right.
- 3 Tap on the “Tick” box to Deselect the Briefing panel.
How do I get Flipboard to stop sending me notifications?
- Open the Flipboard app.
- Go to the Profile tab.
- Tap on the cog icon.
How do you turn off briefing?
- Tap and hold on the screen: tap and hold to enter home screen settings.
- Swipe to the Briefing screen: swipe to the Flipboard Briefing screen.
- Tap the toggle to turn off the Briefing Screen and finally remove that Flipboard news screen: Disable Briefing on Android.