- Go to the Amazon desktop site and hover over your name.
- Click Your Account.
- On the next page under Settings, click Change Account Settings.
- Click Edit next to Advanced Security Settings.
- Click Disable Two-Step Verification.
Accordingly, how do I setup 2 step verification?
- Visit Google's 2-Step Verification page and click on Get Started.
- Enter your Google email and password (or just your password, if you're already logged in to Google).
- Click the Start setup button.
- Add a phone number that Google can send the six-digit verification code to.
How do I set up Google Authenticator?
- From your favorite browser, open the Google account security page.
- Click on “2-Step Verification”
- Under the Authenticator App section, click “Setup”
- Choose your device type (Android, iPhone) and click “Next” to reveal a QR code.
- Open the Authenticator app on your device.
- Tap on “BEGIN SETUP”
How do I transfer Google Authenticator to new phone?
- Step 1: First you'll want to install and sign in to the app on your new device.
- Step 2: Next, head to Google's two-step verification Web page using a browser on your computer.
- Step 3: Click the pencil next to the Authenticator section.