Also, how do you toast almonds on the stove top?
- Toast nuts BEFORE chopping them into smaller pieces.
- Heat nuts or seeds in a dry, heavy skillet over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until they're golden brown and they give off a rich, toasty fragrance.
- Stir or toss nuts or seeds frequently for even toasting.
- Remove from pan to cool.
How do you make dry roasted almonds?
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread almonds on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until they are golden brown and fragrant.
- Check to make sure that the almonds have the proper crunch when bitten into.
- Sprinkle with salt if desired.
How do I roast almonds in the oven?
- Spread almonds on two 9 x 13 inch baking dishes.
- Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes, until a nutty aroma wafts out of the oven.
- Remove almonds from oven and cool for 20 minutes.
- Toss with olive oil and salt.