To remove toothpaste stains from a shirt, leave the stain to dry. Then, use a dry toothbrush to brush the dried toothpaste off of the shirt. Be sure to brush it from the underside as well to loosen up any toothpaste residue that may be soaked into the fabric.
Similarly one may ask, how do I get a toothpaste stain out?
How to remove toothpaste from clothing
- Scrape off excess toothpaste with a spoon or dull knife.
- Blot the stain with a moistened cloth.
- Mix a few drops of laundry detergent or stain remover in a cup of water.
- Dip the cloth in the sudsy water and gently blot/scrub the toothpaste area.
How do you remove toothpaste stains from clothing?
Use a clean, wet cloth to blot the toothpaste stain, letting enough water seep out to dissolve the toothpaste. Apply a small amount of a detergent such as Persil Small & Mighty to the stain as a pre-treatment. Let it rest for a few minutes, and then wash as normal.
How do you get stain off your teeth?
Here are 7 simple ways you can naturally whiten your teeth.
- Try Oil Pulling.
- Brush With Baking Soda.
- Use Hydrogen Peroxide.
- Use Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Use Fruits and Vegetables.
- Prevent Tooth Stains Before They Happen.
- Don't Underestimate the Value of Brushing and Flossing.