How to Stream Video From Playstation 4
- Start the game you wish to stream.
- Press the 'Share' Button.
- Select "Broadcast Gameplay"
- Select the service you wish to stream to. (Twitch.tv or UStream)
- Link your Twitch / UStream profile to your PS4.
- Title your broadcast / set streaming options.
- Select "Start Broadcasting"
Considering this, how do you go live on Twitch?
Select Broadcast Gameplay, followed by Twitch, click on "Go to the Twitch website," and login to your account. To actually begin broadcasting, once again press the Share button, select Broadcast Gameplay, followed by Twitch, and click Start Broadcast.
How do you save past broadcasts on Twitch?
To set this up, open Twitch and go to Settings > Channel & Videos. Under Channel Settings, check the box next to Archive Broadcasts. Your broadcasts will now be archived on Twitch -- but not forever. If you want to save your past sessions forever, you'll need to record them in OBS.