Then, how can you delete someone who is following you on twitter?
- Tap the "Twitter" app.
- Tap the "Me" tab. This is the person-shaped icon in the lower right corner of your screen.
- Tap the "Followers" option.
- Tap a follower you wish to block.
- Tap the gear icon.
- Tap the "Block (username)" option.
- Tap "Block" when prompted.
- Tap the red "Blocked" icon.
How do I control who follows me on twitter?
- Go to your profile.
- Click on Followers.
- Then click Pending follower requests to view the people who have requested to follow you.
- Click Accept or Decline.
How do I delete multiple twitter followers at once?