- Suck on ice cubes or crushed ice.
- Avoid greasy, fried, or spicy foods.
- Eat mainly bland foods, such as crackers or toast.
- Eat smaller meals more frequently, instead of three large meals.
- Relax and sit still after you eat to give your food time to digest.
What organ helps digest fatty foods?
What foods are bad for oily skin?
- Dairy products.
- Swap dairy products for: Dairy-free alternatives like almond milk and vegan cheese.
- Refined carbohydrates.
- Swap refined carbohydrates for: Wholemeal bread, brown rice, wholemeal pasta, quinoa, and oats.
- Inflammatory Fats (Saturated Fats and Trans Fats)