In this manner, how do I turn off call forwarding on my landline?
- Dial *72 (or 1172 on rotary phones).
- Listen for three beeps followed by dial tone.
- Dial the phone number to which your calls are to be forwarded.
- If there's an answer at the number you are forwarding to: Make sure you keep the line open for at least 5 seconds to activate the service.
How do I cancel call divert?
- To switch off "divert all calls" dial: #21#
- To switch off a diversion you've set up for calls you don't manage to answer within 15 seconds dial: #61#
- To switch off a diversion you've set up when your phone is engaged dial: #67#