- Establish a bedtime routine.
- Munch on magnesium.
- Try a cup of chamomile tea.
- Exercise regularly.
- Work out earlier in the day.
- Take a power nap during the day.
- Aim for at least seven hours of sleep.
Herein, what is it called when you can't stay asleep?
How can I get to sleep and stay asleep?
- Get the number of hours of sleep each night you need to function optimally.
- Create a calming atmosphere in your bedroom.
- 3. Make your bed in the morning.
- Reserve your bed for sleep and sex only.
- Create a calming nighttime ritual.
- Keep your bedroom cool at night.
- Avoid caffeine in the later afternoon and evening.