- Begin by free-writing lines about your topic.
- Build a rhyme scheme around your favorite lines.
- Add metaphors, symbolism, internal rhyme, and poetic language to make your lines pop.
- Start with a powerful line or hook.
- Develop a flow, or rhythm, to your rap.
- Rewrite your verse to fit the beat.
Similarly, you may ask, how do rappers get famous so fast?
- Develop Your Talent. You need to develop some type of skill or talent that can be absorbed or liked by a lot of people.
- Promote Your Talent. Next, you need to put yourself out there.
- Build An Audience. You're going to want to build an audience.
- Engage That Audience.
How can you rap like Eminem?
- Write your lyrics down. Eminem writes down his lyrics and the thoughts that he has.
- Edit your rhymes. Eminem aims for perfection and edits his work in order to achieve it.
- Read as much as you can.
- Give words a different pronunciation to rhyme them.
- Write multisyllabic rhymes.
How do you rhyme?
- Think of all the rhyming possibilities before settling on one. Change the prefix of that word to every letter in the alphabet.
- Bury rhymes in longer words.
- Only choose appropriate words.
- Use slant rhymes.
- Consult a rhyming dictionary.
- Always use rhymes to move the piece forward.