- Combine the separate images into one multi-layered image.
- Choose Select > All Layers.
- Choose Edit > Auto-Align Layers and select Auto as the alignment option.
- Choose Layer > Smart Objects > Convert to Smart Object.
- Choose Layer > Smart Objects > Stack Mode and select a stack mode from the submenu.
In respect to this, how do I layer one image on top of another in Photoshop?
- Open the two images you want to use.
- In the Layers panel of the source image, select the layer that you want to copy.
- Do one of the following: Choose Select > All to select all of the pixels in the layer, and choose Edit > Copy.
How do you put two pictures together in Photoshop?
- Open Adobe Photoshop CS3 or later.
- Open the two images you would like to combine.
- Using the Move tool, drag one image into the other file.
- Double-click each layer name in the Layers panel to give each layer a unique name.