How do you speak to a live person at Experian?
Experian: 888-397-3742 (This is an automated service. To talk to a person, you can call 714-830-7000. You'll need a copy of your most recent Experian credit report and the 10-number digit on it. ) If you want to correct an error on your credit report, the easiest way to do so is to file an online report.
1 (888) 548-7878
- Experian: 888-397-3742 (This is an automated service. To talk to a person, you can call 714-830-7000. You'll need a copy of your most recent Experian credit report and the 10-number digit on it. )
- Answer. You're entitled to one free copy of your credit report every 12 months from each of the three nationwide credit reporting companies. Order online from annualcreditreport.com, the only authorized website for free credit reports, or call 1-877-322-8228.
- Yes, Credit Karma is a legitimate free website that provides you with your credit score and report, no strings attached. It's really free, and you don't need to put in your credit card number or remember to cancel your free trial.
1 (888) 548-7878
- One of the ways you can get a copy of your free credit report is by visiting www.annualcreditreport.com . By law, you are allowed to get one free copy of your credit report every 12 months from each of the three major credit bureaus -- Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion.
- Try this #, I get to a live person every time I've called. 1-800-916-8800 once the automated system answers wait for the system to get to where it says "press 3 to speak to a represenative" then it will say if you have a TU file ID number press 1 now, otherwise press 2 now.
- To request an investigation by U.S. mail, please print and complete this form and mail to the following address: Equifax Information Services LLC. P.O. Box 740256. Atlanta, GA 30374.
1 (888) 397-3742
- The website has SSL encryption and is considered a secure site. Going directly to the three credit bureau agency websites – Experian.com, TransUnion.com and Equifax.com – is another alternative. These websites maintain security features, but they do not offer free reports.
- How you can obtain your credit reports and scores. If you want to know your credit scores, you have a couple of options. You are entitled to a free copy of your credit report once every 12 months from each of the three major credit reporting agencies, TransUnion, Experian and Equifax.
- Experian Locations
East 29 Broadway 6th Floor New York, NY 10009 2 Burlington Woods Dr Suite 200 Burlington, MA 01803 1117 Perimeter Center West Suite E501 Sandy Springs, GA 30338 701 Experian Parkway Allen, TX 75013 West 475 Anton Blvd. Costa Mesa, CA 92626 535 Anton, Suite 100 Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Updated: 2nd October 2019