Go to http://www.google.com/alerts/ where you'll see this page:
- Sign in if you have a Gmail account.
- Enter the search terms you want the Google Alert to track, separated by commas.
- Choose the Type of results you want Google Alerts to find and share with you.You can choose from the following:
Likewise, people ask, how do I create a Google news alert?
Google Alerts come in handy in a variety of situations, and they're easy to set:
- Go to google.com/alerts in your browser.
- Enter a search term for the topic you want to track.
- Choose Show Options to narrow the alert to a specific source, language, and/or region.
- Select Create Alert.
How do Google news alerts work?
Google Alerts is a content change detection and notification service, offered by the search engine company Google. The service sends emails to the user when it finds new results—such as web pages, newspaper articles, blogs, or scientific research—that match the user's search term(s).
How do I stop Google News Alerts?
To delete a Google Alert, open one of your Google Alert emails, and then at the bottom of the email, click the Unsubscribe button, as circled below. Notice that you can also view all of your Google alerts by clicking the View all your alerts option located next to the Unsubscribe option.