- Open the dialog box you normally use to attach files.
- Locate the file you wish to attach.
- Right click the file and choose Add to filename.zip from the WinZip context menu.
- Click the new Zip file to select it.
- Click Open or Insert to attach the Zip file.
Regarding this, how do I put files into a zip file?
- Select the file(s) and/or folder(s) you want to compress.
- Right-click on the file or folder (or group of files or folders), then point to Send to and select Compressed (zipped) folder.
- Name the ZIP file.
How do you compress files on a Mac?
- Locate the file or folder you want to compress.
- After you've selected the files and folders, right click on them, and then select Compress.
- A window will appear indicating that your Mac is compressing the files or folders.