- Sign in to Gmail on a computer at gmail.com.
- Click Compose to create a new message.
- Enter the phone number in the to:field (full 10 digit number for US) followed by the SMS gateway listing (the “domain name” for the carrier).
- Write your message.
Just so, how do you send an email with Google Groups?
- Open Gmail.
- Click Gmail at the top-left corner of your Gmail page, then choose Contacts.
- Select the group on the left side of the page.
- Click the checkbox above the contact list or select the individuals you'd like to send to.
- Click the Email button above the contacts list.
How do I send an email from my Gmail account?
- Choose Direct Mail > Preferences from the menu bar.
- Click Accounts.
- Click the "+" sign at the bottom of the window to create a new account.
- Enter "smtp.gmail.com" as the SMTP Server.
- Enter "587" as the Port.
How do you create a new Gmail address?
- Go to www.gmail.com.
- Click Create account.
- The signup form will appear.
- Here, you'll have an opportunity to set up recovery options.
- Your account will be created, and the Google welcome page will appear.