Cut, Copy and Paste Text - Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5. Touch and hold the text field then do one of the following: To highlight sections of text, slide blue brackets left/right/up/down. To highlight all text, tap SELECT ALL (located at the top).
How do I send a text message from my Samsung Galaxy?
How to Send a Text Message on the Samsung Galaxy S 5
- On the Home screen, tap the Messaging icon.
- Tap the New Message icon (the pencil hovering over a blank page).
- Tap to enter the ten-digit mobile telephone number of the recipient.
- To write your text message, tap the text box that says Enter Message..
- Send the text by tapping the Send button to the right of your message.
Can I use my Samsung Galaxy tablet as a phone?
While the Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and Galaxy Tab S 8.4 can't be used as phones on their own, they can be wirelessly connected to a Galaxy S5 smartphone via the SideSync 3.0 app - which will allow you to receive and make calls from any of the two tablets. Basically, SideSync 3.0 acts as a phone emulator on the Tab S.