- Click on your name.
- Click Activity Log next to Update Info.
- From there you can view different types of notifications by sorting the different notifications or by date.
Also know, can you get back deleted messages on Facebook?
If you deleted them, then they are gone and you cannot get them back. To retrieve archived messages, go to your message box (not just the drop down, but to the full list of messages.) There you will see at the top left of the screen "Inbox" and "Other" and "More" with a drop-down arrow after the more.
Where can I see all my Facebook notifications?
If you want to view your notifications on Facebook, from any screen on Facebook click on the globe icon at the top right. Here you'll see a brief list of your most recent notifications. If you want to see all your notifications, click the "See All" link at the bottom of the box.
How can I retrieve deleted messages from messenger?
Here is how you can recover your deleted Facebook Messages:
- Download any file explorer for Android.
- Open the ES File Explorer App.
- Enter the folder and tap on Data folder.
- Under Data you will find the folders related to all applications.
- Now tap on the Cache folder, under which you fill find the "fb_temp".