Click the PDF file for which you want to enable saving rights, then click "Open." Click "Advanced," then click "Extend Forms Fill-In & Save in Adobe Reader" if you're using Adobe Acrobat. This allows Reader users to save any changes made to the document.
Just so, how do you save data typed into a PDF form?
Hit ctrl + p. Save as PDF to your desktop. If you are using Adobe Acrobat X to make the form, set all the fields as you want them, then click File, Save As, Reader Extended PDF, Enable Additional Features. The resulting PDF form can be saved when filled in, if opened in versions of Adobe Reader before XI.
How do I save a filled out PDF form Chrome?
- Prepare the PDF first. After finishing filling out the PDF, press CTRL + P.
- Wait for a print dialog to pop up. In the section titled Destination, click the box that says Change.
- Wait for another pop-up box.
- Note that you will return to the print dialog.
- Done You now have a fillable PDF saved on Google Chrome.