How do you save a boarding pass on an Android phone?
Check your email from your mobile device and follow the link to get your mobile boarding pass. Save the boarding pass to your device for easy access at security and when you board. Make sure the entire barcode is visible on the screen when you show it at security.
A PKPASS file is a file used by Passbook, an iOS 6 app used for saving boarding passes, coupons, loyalty cards, movie tickets, and other passes. NOTE: An Android app called PassWallet can also open and manage PKPASS files.
- Google Pay Send (formerly Google Wallet) is a peer-to-peer payments service developed by Google that allows people to send and receive money from a mobile device or desktop computer at no cost to either sender or receiver.
- Google Wallet lets you leave your credit cards or cash in your pocket and pay with your phone. Making tap-to-pay work, however, requires turning on Near Field Communication (NFC), which enables your phone to talk to the payment terminal. Then, select Tap and pay.
- Any flagship device from the last couple of years will have NFC, so if you've got a Samsung Galaxy S7, LG G5, Sony Xperia Z5, Nexus 6P or Samsung Galaxy S6 then it'll work. A lot of older phones (including the Samsung Galaxy S5) still have NFC, and a lot of mid-range, cheaper devices do too.
Check into your flight with this page of Delta's website on your iPhone/iPod Touch (have your flight's confirmation number ready). When you complete your checkin, you will be given an option to add the pass to your Passbook (aka Wallet app). Tap into that, then press the Add button to add the pass to your wallet.
- You can check in between 30 days and 2 hours before your flight departs and you can download or print your boarding passes for all your flights. The best way to store your boarding passes is to use the free easyJet mobile App or you can choose to print them out.
- Print Your Boarding Pass at the Airport
- Find your airline's check-in desk. Bring a government-issued identification card and the credit card you used to purchase your ticket.
- Use the self-service kiosk.
- Choose your seats.
- Check your baggage.
- Proceed through security.
- Add a card on your iPad
- Go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Tap Add Credit or Debit Card.
- Follow the steps to add a new card.
- Tap Next.
- After your bank or issuer verifies your card, tap Next.
You can add it to Passbook by tapping “Add” in the top right of your screen. iOS will then display a cool animation of your boarding pass flying over to the Passbook app and sliding into your other passes. You can then tap on the boarding pass again to display it.
- Apple Wallet (Wallet for short, formerly Passbook) is a mobile app included with the iOS operating system that allows users to store «Wallet-passes», meaning coupons, boarding passes, event tickets, store cards and (starting with iOS 8.1) credit cards, loyalty cards, and debit cards via Apple Pay.
- How to add cards to Wallet
- Launch an app that supports Wallet cards.
- Apps are all different but navigate to the Payment or Add Card tab.
- Tap on the Add to Wallet option (older apps may say Passbook instead of Wallet).
- Tap Add in the upper right hand corner.
- How to add a Rewards card to the Wallet app
- Download the appropriate app for your merchant.
- Open and log in to the app with your rewards login.
- Tap on the link to Show Your Rewards Card.
- Select the Add to Apple Wallet button.
- Choose whether to add a Preferred Store Location.
Updated: 3rd October 2019