In this way, how do you give permission to calendar in Outlook?
- On the Home tab, in the Share group, click Share Calendar.
- In the Sharing Invitation that appears, enter the person who you want to share with in the To box.
- Enter or select any other options that you want, just as if you were sending an email message.
How do I share a calendar in Outlook 2016?
- Select the Calendar button in the Navigation Bar.
- Select the calendar that you would like to share, right-click on the Calendar and choose Share > Calendar Permissions.
- On the Permissions tab, you may add or remove users to whom you have delegated access to your calendar.
How do you Unshare a calendar in Outlook?