- Take the device that you want to disable Circle Go for.
- Go to iOS Settings >> General >> Device Management.
- Select the Circle Go profile, and on the following screen, tap Remove Management.
Correspondingly, how do I get rid of the lock symbol on my iPhone?
How do I get rid of the shortcut button on my iPhone?
- To activate 'Triple-click Home', tap on Settings > General > Accessibility.
- Here, tap on 'Triple-click Home' and select Toogle AssistiveTouch.
- Once this option is activated, try it!
- To turn on the AssistiveTouch icon, triple-click on iPhone Home button again.
How do I get rid of shortcuts on my iPhone?
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Tap on Keyboard.
- Tap on Text Replacement.
- *Swipe left** on the shortcut you want deleted.
- Tap on the Delete button. The big red button that just appeared.