How do you remove my circle?
To remove Circle Go from your iOS device:
- Take the device that you want to disable Circle Go for.
- Go to iOS Settings >> General >> Device Management.
- Select the Circle Go profile, and on the following screen, tap Remove Management.
Answer: A: That is the screen rotation lock. If it is showing on the top of the screen near the battery meter, you can swipe up from the bottom of the screen to bring up Control Center, and tap the same icon there to turn it off.
- How to Use Orientation Lock in iOS
- Swipe up from the very bottom of the display to summon Control Center – you can be on the lock screen, at the home screen, or in an app.
- Locate the “Orientation Lock” button in the upper right corner, tap on it to toggle ON or OFF.
- To turn rotation lock off, follow these steps: In iOS 7 or higher, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to reveal Control Center. The icon at the far right on the top row – the lock and arrow icon – is highlighted to indicate that it's turned on. Tap that icon to turn off rotation lock.
- What does an arrow on my iPhone mean? This means that one of your apps is using Location Services to pinpoint your location. Often an app like Maps will use Location Services, but some apps like Motion GPSX track your location.
How to Toggle AssistiveTouch Off/On
- To activate 'Triple-click Home', tap on Settings > General > Accessibility.
- Here, tap on 'Triple-click Home' and select Toogle AssistiveTouch.
- Once this option is activated, try it!
- To turn on the AssistiveTouch icon, triple-click on iPhone Home button again.
- Once that's done, follow these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Tap “General.”
- Select “Accessibility.”
- Tap “Home Button.”
- Press the switch next to “Rest Finger to Open” to turn this functionality on. This will make it so that you can open your iPhone with TouchID by resting your finger on the home button rather than pressing it.
- AssistiveTouch is an accessibility feature that can help people with motor skill impairments get the most out of their iPhone or iPad. With AssistiveTouch enabled, you'll be able to perform actions like pinching to zoom or 3D Touch with just a tap instead. Here's how to enable Assistive Touch and use it!
- How to turn on Voice Assistant
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to pull down the Notification Shade.
- Tap the gear icon in the top right-hand corner to launch Settings.
- Swipe up to scroll down and find accessibility.
- Tap Accessibility.
- Tap Vision.
- Tap Voice Assistant.
- Tap the switch to turn it on.
How to delete keyboard shortcuts on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Tap on Keyboard.
- Tap on Text Replacement.
- *Swipe left** on the shortcut you want deleted.
- Tap on the Delete button. The big red button that just appeared.
- How to Remove Favourites from Safari in iOS 8 on iPhone and iPad
- Step #1. Launch Safari on your iDevice.
- Step #2. Tap on Bookmarks icon from bottom.
- Step #3. Again tap on Bookmarks icon if it is not selected.
- Step #4. Tap on Edit at the bottom right corner.
- Step #5. Tap on the (-) sign red button.
- Step #6. Tap on Delete.
- Step #7. Tap on Done bottom right.
- When Accessibility Shortcut is on, you can turn AssistiveTouch on or off from any screen using Triple-click Home. Just press the Home button three times. To adjust the Triple-click speed, go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Home-click Speed. When you turn on AssistiveTouch, you'll see the AssistiveTouch menu.
- How to add a built-in keyboard
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap on the General button.
- Swipe up to scroll down the menu.
- Tap on Keyboard.
- Tap on the Keyboards button.
- Tap on Add New Keyboard.
- Swipe up to scroll down the list of options.
- Tap on the keyboard you want to select.
Updated: 23rd September 2018