- Select the text that you want to return to its default formatting.
- In Word: On the Edit menu, click Clear and then select Clear Formatting. In PowerPoint: On the Home tab, in the Font group, click Clear All Formatting .
Similarly, how do I change the template of a Word document?
- Open the document that needs a new template attached.
- Click the File tab.
- On the File screen, choose the Options command.
- Choose Add-Ins from the left side of the Word Options dialog box.
How do I edit the Normal template in Word 2016?
- On the File tab, click Open.
- Go to C:Usersuser nameAppDataRoamingMicrosoftTemplates.
- Open the Normal template (Normal.dotm).
- Make any changes that you want to the fonts, margins, spacing, and other settings.
- When you have finished, click the File tab, and then click Save.
How do you modify a style in Word?
- Locate and right-click the style you want to change in the Styles group, then select Modify from the drop-down menu.
- A dialog box will appear. Make the desired formatting changes, such as font style, size, and color. If you want, you can also change the name of the style.
- The style will be modified.