- Step #1. Launch Safari on your iDevice.
- Step #2. Tap on Bookmarks icon from bottom.
- Step #3. Again tap on Bookmarks icon if it is not selected.
- Step #4. Tap on Edit at the bottom right corner.
- Step #5. Tap on the (-) sign red button.
- Step #6. Tap on Delete.
- Step #7. Tap on Done bottom right.
Considering this, how do I remove a site from my favorites bar?
How do I remove items from my favorites list?
- Right-click the favorite or folder you want to delete.
- Select Delete from the drop-down menu that appears.
How do you delete your favorites all at once?
- Click on Computer then click on ( C: ) Drive.
- Click on Users, Click on your username.
- Then Click on the Favorites folder.
- Press Ctrl+A to select all and then press delete.