- First, know what actually causes dark circles.
- Then understand what causes bags under the eyes.
- Start wearing sunscreen around your eye area now.
- Freeze tea bags or a wet spoon and let them sit over your eyes.
- For severe bags under your eyes, head to your dermatologist.
- Up your water intake, reduce your alcohol intake.
How do you get rid of bags under your eyes?
What home remedy is good for bags under the eyes?
- Water. The easiest way to get rid of puffy eyes is to drink water.
- Cold Spoons. This simple home remedy is surprisingly very effective.
- Tea Bags. Be it green tea bags or black tea bags, both can help soothe puffy and irritated eyes.
- Egg Whites.
- 101 thoughts on “How to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes”