How do you record on this phone?
Method 2 Android
- Look for a voice recording app on your device.
- Download a recorder app from the Google Play Store.
- Launch your voice recording app.
- Tap the Record button to start a new recording.
- Point the bottom of your Android phone towards the audio source.
- Tap the Pause button to pause recording.
Want to record a video clip? Follow these easy instructions.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap Camera.
- If the camera is turned on: Drag the indicator to the video recorder icon.
- To zoom in or out: Tap the upper or lower part of the Volume key.
- To turn on video light:
- Tap Flash.
- Tap On.
- Tap the record icon to start the video recorder.
- Locate and Move Files
- From the Home screen, touch Apps.
- Touch My Files.
- Swipe to and touch Device storage.
- Open the folder containing the pictures you want to move.
- Mark the checkboxes for the pictures you want to move.
- Touch More options > Move or Copy.
- Touch SD™ card or Google Drive.
- How to get the Videos app back on your iPhone or iPad
- Pull down from the middle of your screen to access Siri Search.
- Type Videos into the search field.
- Tap the Videos app by Apple when it appears in the suggested search list.
- Tap the Download button. It looks like a cloud with an arrow pointing downward.
- How to find and watch your videos on your iPhone or iPad
- Open the TV app (Video app outside of the U.S.).
- Select the Library tab.
- If you tagged your video as TV Show or Movies, it should show up under those respective tabs.
- Tap on your video's thumbnail.
- Press the Play button.
Updated: 2nd October 2019