- If you're using a D-Link VDI-624 router, unplug the power adapter cord at the wall socket or in the rear panel of the router.
- If you're using an Actiontec MI424WR router, turn off the Power switch located on the back panel.
In this way, how do I get into a Verizon router?
- Connect to your Verizon FiOS network. You can connect using either a wired (LAN) or wifi connection.
- Open a browser and go to 192.168.1.1. This is the gateway for your router and a login screen will appear.
- Enter username and password.
- Changing your password.
How do you turn on wifi calling on Verizon?
- Go to Settings > Phone > Wi-Fi Calling and make sure that Wi-Fi Calling is on.
- Restart your iPhone.
- Connect to a different Wi-Fi network. Not all Wi-Fi networks work with Wi-Fi Calling.
- Turn Wi-Fi Calling off and then on again.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings.
Where is the password on the Verizon router?