- Find/read the markings. On a standard tape measure, the biggest marking is the inch mark (which generally has the biggest number, if it has them).
- As the increments decrease, so does the length of the mark.
- Read 1 inch.
- Read one-half inch.
- The remaining markings follow a similar pattern.
Correspondingly, what is a tailors tape measure?
How do you measure your body with a measuring tape?
- Bust: Measure all the way around your bust and back on the line of your nipples.
- Chest: Measure directly under your breasts, as high up as possible.
- Waist: Measure at its narrowest point width-wise, usually just above the navel.
- Hips: Measure around the widest part of the hipbones.
What is Myotape?