How to review apps in Google Play
- Tap My apps & games.
- Scroll down the list of Installed apps.
- Tap the app you wish to rate.
- Swipe up to scroll down past the app listing's screenshots.
- Tap the star rating you wish to give the app.
- The full review window will pop up.
- Tap Submit to save your review.
Regarding this, how do I write a review of an app?
In that case, you can write a review of any app directly from your iPhone.
- Tap the App Store icon to launch the App Store.
- Navigate to the detail screen for the app.
- Scroll down the page to the Reviews item and tap it.
- From the Reviews screen, tap the New Document icon.
- Tap the Write a Review button.
How much does it cost to have an app in the app store?
For Android apps, developer fees can range from free up to matching the Apple App Store fee of $99/year. Google Play has a one-time fee of $25. App store fees are more important when you are starting out or if you have lower sales. As you sell more apps, the store fees become much less of an issue.
How long does it take for a review to show up in the app store?
Apple takes about 24 hours to approve reviews and these will only show up in the App Store of the country your apple account is. Otherwise, if you click on review again, you should be able to see the text you have typed.