- Open the Settings screen.
- Tap Users.
- Tap Add user or profile.
- Tap Restricted profile.
- Tap the settings gear icon next to the new profile.
- Tap the new profile and give it a name.
- Toggle on the apps you wish to allow your child to use.
Herein, how do I set up parental controls on my iPad?
How do you restrict Internet access on iPad?
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen.
- Tap General.
- Tap Restrictions.
- Tap Enable Restrictions.
- Type a 4-digit password that your children won't be able to guess.
- Type your password again to confirm it.
- Tap on Websites under Allowed Content .