- Launch Office Outlook program.
- Click on New Email.
- Navigate to the Insert Tab.
- Click on the Pictures option.
- Browse the location where you have saved the pictures.
- Attach it to the body of your email.
Also know, how do I save a picture in the body of an email?
- Open the e-mail message, and then right-click the image that you want to save.
- Click Copy.
- Start the imaging program that you want to use.
- On the Edit menu, click Paste.
- On the File menu, click Save to save the image.
How do I transfer photos from my email to my pictures?
- Open the email message to view the photo.
- Save the photo to your computer's hard disk (try pressing the Control key while you click the photo and see if a Save As command is listed in the shortcut menu).
- Open iPhoto, and then choose File > “Import to Library.”