How do you program a Sony universal remote?
- Turn on the component to be programmed.
- On the remote control, press and hold the SET button until the SET indicator lights up.
- Press the appropriate component select button for the component being set up.
- Using the number pad, enter the component's manufacturer code.
- Press the ENTER button.
To operate a television:
- Turn on the television.
- On the remote control, slide the TV/DVD switch to TV.
- Press and hold the I/O button.
- While holding the I/O button, enter the manufacturer's code using the number buttons.
- Release the I/O button.
- Point the remote control at the television.
- In order to reset your Hopper, please perform the following steps.
- Press the remote's "Menu" button to bring up the Menu on your TV screen.
- Go to "Settings"
- Go to “Diagnostics"
- Select “Reset Receiver"
- Your DISH receiver will now reset. This will take a short period of time.
- Try the default TV2 channels. Using the original TV remote or channel buttons on the TV itself, tune to channel 60. If a picture does not appear, try channel 73.
- In the Control Panel, go to the Network and Sharing Center and click Manage Wireless Networks. Click Add and click Manually create a network profile. Manually add the wireless settings for the network that you want to connect to (Network name, Security type, Encryption type, and Security key/passphrase).
Updated: 18th November 2019