- PRESS the button for the device you want to program,(TV,VCR,CABLE,etc.), then RELEASE.
- PRESS and HOLD the SETUP button until the red LED flashes twice, then RELEASE.
- ENTER 9-9-1 (two blinks on the remote)
- ALTERNATE slowly between the POWER key and the DEVICE(TV,VCR,CABLE,etc.)
Just so, how do you program a RCA universal remote?
- Press and hold the TV button on the remote. The LED will light up and stay on.
- Enter the code. Continue holding the TV button, and enter the code of your TV or VCR into the remote.
- Release the TV button.
- Change the channel to see if it has worked.
How do you set up a universal remote?
- Find the version number of your GE universal remote (same instructions as step 1 above).
- Turn on the device you want to program into the remote first.
- Hold down the SETUP button for four seconds and then press the corresponding device button.
How do you do a code search on a RCA universal remote?
- Manually turn on the component you want to control.
- Press and hold the CODE SEARCH key until the remote's indicator light comes on.
- Press the component key you want to program.