How do you print the chart of accounts in QuickBooks?
See the "Printing" information in the "Troubleshooting" section at the end of this chapter.
- Open the Chart of Accounts window by choosing Lists, Chart of Accounts (or by pressing Ctrl+A), and then click the Re_ports button at the bottom of the Chart of Accounts window.
- Choose Account Listing from the resulting menu.
Return to QuickBooks, and then carry out the steps shown in Figure 2:
- Click Excel, then Create New Worksheet.
- Click Create a comma separated values (.csv) file from the Send Report to Excel window.
- Click Export, specify a file name for your file, and then click Save.
- Click the "Excel" down-arrow button in the Customer Center menu bar at the top of the screen. Select "Export Customer List" from the pull-down menu. Select the "Create a New Worksheet" option in the Export window to create a new Excel worksheet or choose the "Export to a Comma Separated Values (.csv) file" option.
- The provider of business and financial management solutions previously owned the Intuit Apps Center, which simply showed apps that integrated with QuickBooks. They needed to make sure an app integrated correctly with QuickBooks and performed well before they purchased it.
- You can't install QuickBooks on an iPad — not even QuickBooks for Mac. Instead of traditional programs there are apps for the iPad from the iTunes App Store. There are over 65,000 apps specifically for iPad and many are free. The only QuickBooks app is QuickBooks Connect (discussed below) and it is free.
Open the QuickBooks company file that contains the Chart of Accounts you want to export. Select File > Utilities > Export > Lists to IIF Files from the menu. An export pop up window containing a checkbox list displays. Select "Chart of Accounts" from the list.
- Answer Wiki
- Select Banking from the left menu.
- ?Click the Update drop-down.
- Select File upload or file to upload.
- Click Browse and select your saved .CSV file.
- Click Next.
- From the QuickBooks Account drop-down, select the account to which to import.
- Click Next.
- Map your fields according to your .CSV file's format.
- How to Automatically Import Your Credit Card Transactions to QuickBooks Online
- Step 1: Navigate to the Banking Center.
- Step 2: Log Into your Business Credit Card account.
- Step 3: Select Business Credit Card Accounts.
- Step 4: Select the right date range.
- Step 5: Click Connect.
- Step 6 – Transactions have been downloaded.
- You should reconcile your bank statement at least once every month, generally at the end of your banks reporting period. However, some people like to reconcile their accounts more often.
To export your data
- Open your QuickBooks Online company.
- Select the Gear, and choose Export Data.
- Read through the Export Overview to understand the process and select Get Started.
- From the Step 1: Prepare to export window, click Install to install the ActiveX Controls.
- Click Install ActiveX Control Now.
- Importing .QBO file into QuickBooks
- 1. Make sure the Web Connect file is in a place on your computer or server where QuickBooks can access it.
- In QuickBooks, go to the File/Utilities/Import/Web Connect Files menu.
- Select the .qbo file you saved and click Open.
- When prompted to Select Bank Account- select the account you wish to import to.
- Click Continue.
- Click the Gear icon, and then click on Chart of Accounts.
- Select the account you want to delete in the list.
- Click on the drop-down arrow beside View register and select Delete.
- Confirm that you want to delete the account.
- To disconnect an account:
- In the navigation bar, click Banking > Banking.
- Select the account you want to change, and then click the Edit (pencil) icon > Edit account info.
- In the Account window, select the Disconnect this account on save checkbox.
- Click Save and Close.
Updated: 24th September 2018