Just so, how do I upload a file to a shared folder on Google Docs?
How do I share a folder in Google Docs?
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Click the folder you want to share.
- Click Share .
- Under "People," type the email address or Google Group you want to share with.
- To choose how a person can use the folder, click the Down arrow .
- Click Send. An email is sent to people you shared with.
How do I add a shared folder to Mydrive?
- Go to drive.google.com.
- On the left, click Shared with me.
- Click the files or folders you want to add to your drive.
- In the top right, click Add to My Drive .
- Click Organize.
- Choose the folder you want to add to.
- Click Move or Move here.