Add grated beeswax and oil to a glass measuring cup. Place measuring cup in a small pot of water and bring water to a gentle boil. Heat, stirring occasionally, until beeswax is completely melted then carefully remove measuring cup from pot. Pour beeswax/oil mixture into blender and allow to cool.
Similarly, it is asked, what are the ingredients in lotion?
Best 4 moisturizing-lotion ingredients
- Peptides. Peptides are amino acids that help boost collagen production, providing the strength behind your skin's structure.
- Hyaluronic acid. If you're looking for a naturally occurring moisturizer, hyaluronic acid fills the bill.
- Argan oil.
- Vitamins A, C & E.
How do you make scented lotion?
Choose the fragrances you love and the lotions that work best for your skin when you make your own scented body lotion.
- Purchase an unscented lotion base.
- Choose fragrance or essential oils.
- Make sure that your containers are clean.
- Pour your lotion into a large mixing bowl.
Why do they put beeswax in lotion?
Benefits Of Beeswax. When used in lotions and creams, beeswax creates a barrier which helps to seal moisture into the skin. This is especially beneficial in lip chap during the dry winter months. This barrier also helps to protect the skin from environmental toxins and irritants.