How do you make dark blue dye in Minecraft?
You can mix together pink dye in one of two ways:
- Use 1 pink tulip or 1 peony (flowers) placed anywhere in the crafting grid. Doing so yields 2 pink dye if created with peony, or 1 pink dye if created with a pink tulip.
- Place 1 red dye and 1 bonemeal into the grid. It yields 2 pink dyes.
Leather itself cannot be dyed, but you can dye leather armor. To do so, place a piece of armor (boots and helmet, for example) into the crafting grid with a dye. If you change your mind about your armor color, you can re-dye it, but the resulting color blends the current color with the new color.
- There are 16 different colors of dyes:
- Bonemeal White.
- Rose Red.
- Dandelion Yellow.
- Cactus Green.
- Light Blue.
- How to craft Cactus Green in Survival Mode
- Open the Furnace Menu. First, open your furnace so that you have the Furnace menu that looks like this:
- Add Fuel to the Furnace. Next, you need to add fuel to the bottom fuel box in the furnace.
- Add Items to make Cactus Green.
- Move the Cactus Green to Inventory.
- In the crafting menu, you should see a crafting area that is made up of a 3x3 crafting grid. To make rose red dye, you will need to place specific items in the grid.
Shear a Sheep to get Wool in Survival Mode. You can also add wool to your inventory in Survival mode by shearing a sheep. Before you can do this, make sure you have shears in your inventory. To shear a sheep, select your shears in the hotbar.
- In the crafting menu, you should see a crafting area that is made up of a 3x3 crafting grid. To make yellow wool, place 1 wool and 1 dandelion yellow in the 3x3 crafting grid.
- To make a red bed, place 3 red wool and 3 wood planks in the 3x3 crafting grid. When crafting with wood planks, you can use any kind of wood planks, such as oak, spruce, birch, jungle, acacia, or dark oak wood planks. In our example, we are using oak wood planks.
- Shears can no longer be enchanted with Silk Touch. Shears now lose durability when used to break any block (formerly only lost durability on leaves, web, grass, vines, tripwire, and wool). Shears now harvest cobweb without requiring Silk Touch. Snow golems' pumpkin can now be removed with shears.
Wool is a block derived from sheep that can be dyed in any of the 16 different colors, which are white, orange, magenta, light blue, yellow, lime green, pink, gray, light gray, cyan, purple, blue, brown, green, red, and black.
- Wool absorbs sound like many other fabrics. It is generally a creamy white color, although some breeds of sheep produce natural colors, such as black, brown, silver, and random mixes.
- String is an item which can be gathered from killing Spiders, from breaking Cobwebs, and/or dungeon Chests. String can be used to craft a Bow, Fishing Rod, and Wool. You can come across cobwebs in Abandoned Mine Shafts and Strongholds. When they're broken by a sword or Shears, there's an 80% chance of string dropping.
- Wool is a block derived from sheep that can be dyed in any of the 16 different colors, which are white, orange, magenta, light blue, yellow, lime green, pink, gray, light gray, cyan, purple, blue, brown, green, red, and black.
Updated: 2nd October 2019