- Take a tea cup with an infuser or filter.
- Take one tablespoon (or two, if you like a stronger taste) of ground Chaga mushroom powder.
- Bring the water to a boil, and pour the hot water onto the Chaga.
- Take the filter out.
- Add honey, maple syrup or anything sweet and natural.
Just so, what are the benefits of drinking Chaga tea?
- Nutrient-dense superfood.
- Slowing the aging process.
- Lowering cholesterol.
- Preventing and fighting cancer.
- Lowering blood pressure.
- Supporting the immune system.
- Fighting inflammation.
- Lowering blood sugar.
Is there caffeine in Chaga tea?