6. Create App Store Listing
- Start in your browser, navigate to iTunes Connect.
- Log in.
- Click My Apps.
- Click the “+” in the top left of the screen.
- Click “New iOS App”
- Bundle ID: choose the one created on Developer Portal.
- For convenience, make the SKU match the Bundle ID created earlier.
Besides, how much does it cost to post an app in the app store?
For iOS apps, the Apple App Store charges fee of $99/year. Google Play has a one-time fee of $25. The cost of doing so on Windows is much cheaper than the others and is charged at around $12.
To sign up for a publisher account follow these steps:
- Visit the Google Play Developer Console.
- Enter basic information about your developer identity.
- Read and accept the Developer Distribution Agreement for your locale.
- Pay the $25 USD registration fee.
- Confirm verification by e-mail.
Join the Apple Developer Program to reach customers around the world on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, Apple TV, and iMessage, and on the Safari Extensions Gallery. You'll also get access to beta software, advanced app capabilities, extensive beta testing tools, and app analytics.
Go to https://appleid.apple.com/ and select "Manage your Apple ID". Log in with your Apple ID and password, then select Password and Security from the left column. Your Apple ID password is used for most everything Apple-related, including your Developer Account, iTunes, the App Store, and this site.
The Apple Developer Program annual fee is 99 USD and the Apple Developer Enterprise Program annual fee is 299 USD, in local currency where available. Prices may vary by region and are listed in local currency during the enrollment process.
Email, password, and security questions
- Go to your Apple ID account page and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.
- Enter your Apple ID.
- Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
- Choose how to reset your password:
Recover or Reset Forgotten Apple ID or Password on iPhone & iPad. This is all done on an iOS device and is often the simplest way to log back into an Apple account: Open the Settings app and scroll down and tap on “iCloud” Tap on the email address at the very top of the iCloud settings screen.
Use your Apple ID account page
- Go to your Apple ID account page and click Forgot Apple ID or password.
- When you're asked to enter your Apple ID, click If you forgot your Apple ID, you can look it up.
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address.
If you have an iTunes, App Store or iCloud account, then you have an Apple ID. Unfortunately, Apple does not allow you to delete your Apple ID account outright. But we've prepared this guide on how to deactivate your Apple ID account so that it is no longer linked to any devices or services…
Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the iTunes Store App.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Sign In.
- Tap Create New Apple ID.
- Choose the country or region that matches the billing address for your payment method, then tap Next.
Create an Apple ID Without a Credit Card on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Open the App Store app, iTunes Store app, or iBooks app.
- Choose any free app, song, video, or book.
- Tap +GET next to the item and tap again.
- When asked to sign in with an Apple ID, touch Create New Apple ID.
- Follow the instructions.
To check your Android version, go to Apps > Settings > About device. Get the Apple Music app from Google Play. Know your Apple ID, which is the account that you use with all Apple services such as the iTunes Store or App Store. If you don't have one, you can create one when you join.
How to sign out of iCloud on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Apple ID banner at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Sign Out.
- Tap Sign out of iCloud if you have different accounts for iCloud and the iTunes and App Stores.
- Enter your password for your iCloud Apple ID.
Music downloaded from iTunes is compatible with Android phones in most cases. These files, called Protected AAC, won't work on Android because it doesn't support iTunes' DRM. However, you can upgrade these songs to Android-compatible Purchased AAC files.
The likes of Dropbox and Google Drive will sync files from your iTunes folder to your Android device and you can even play individual songs from within the apps. However, getting the files into the Music folder on your phone or tablet isn't easy, so it doesn't really work for more than a handful of songs.
But Android tablet can't replace the Windows and OS X computer. As an entertainment product, Android can"t run large software. Apple has not released Android version iTunes. So, you can't download and install iTunes on Android tablet.